Introducing the GreenSmart
Remote Controlled Greywater Diverter
It’s the missing link in household greywater recycling technology.
- In March, 2015, it became the first Uniform Plumbing Code (UPC) Listed and Code Approved (2015 Greenplumbing Code) Greywater/Wastewater diverter for diverting household greywater for irrigational reuse.
- It is legal and approved for residential use by every Building & Safety Department in every city in the U.S.
- A push of a button on the wireless remote control at your shower, bath or laundry site diverts drainage to your garden or greywater system for reuse.
- A second push diverts the flow back to the main sewer.
- Helps reduce household water consumption by up to 25% or more, depending on usage habits.
- Built in Fail Safe to sewer in case of power outage.
- Also perfect for septic tank systems - reduces pump outs.
NEW PRODUCT NEWS
NOW UPC LISTED! The GreenSmart 2" Three-Way Single Actuated Electric Wastewater Diverter. Patent Pending. Learn More
NOW UPC LISTED! The GreenSmart 3" and 4" Dual Two-Way Actuated Electric Wastewater Diverters. Patent Pending. Learn More
AVAILABLE NOW! The GreenSmart 2" Manual Wastewater/Greywater diverter. Now available on-line. Learn More
See the GreenSmart Diverter In Action!
The GreenSmart Diverter is a practical, efficient, easy-to-use water conservation solution for homeowners and the entire water supply chain.